Self Catering Holiday Cottages near Bath
Glamping now also available...
If you’re looking for holiday cottages near Bath, we offer comfortable self- catering accommodation within 5 miles of the city. Only 2 miles to the market town of Bradford on Avon.
Formerly old cow byres, the 4* cottages have been tastefully converted with exposed beams and vaulted ceilings: there’s also a large, 4* Gold, converted barn with five bedrooms. They’re ideal for visiting Bath, Wiltshire and the Cotswolds; cottages close to the city but surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty provide the best of both worlds.
For quality self catering holiday cottages with Bath nearby, Church Farm cottages are ideal. Whether you’re shopping or sight-seeing in Bath, cottages within easy reach at the end of a long day make life easy. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
- Self-catering holiday cottages - Bath 5 miles
- Pets and children made very welcome
- As well as ideal for visiting Bath, the cottages share an indoor heated pool, games room, laundry room and walled garden.
- Surrounded by glorious Wiltshire countryside, access is easy from all directions, with plenty of parking. Regular buses.
- Weekend breaks 2 or 3 nights from a Friday, midweek breaks of 2, 3 or 4 nights from a Monday, and weekly stays from a Friday or Monday or longer all year round.
- Good food and local ales are served at the village pub which is only 500m
- The local Hartley Farm shop, belonging to a member of the family, sells fresh fruit and vegetables, local meats (including Church Farm lamb), and speciality cheeses.
- Lots to see and do in the area even on a rainy day - Longleat, Kennet & Avon Canal, Stonehenge, the City of Bath with its Thermae Spa and the National Trust village of Lacock.
- Not just for holidays - if you’re doing business in Bath, our cottages are cosy and comfortable
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in all our properties
- Our site is totally non-smoking
- For pool opening times please see 'Useful Information'
Cosy holiday cottages, Bath on the doorstep, a welcome cream tea and glorious Wiltshire countryside all around - the perfect combination for a perfect holiday.
For What's On in Bath now go to Visit Bath and Visit Wiltshire.