- During these uncertain times we wish to reassure our guests that we are changing and adapting all aspects of the business to work in line with Government guidelines and The Professional Association of Self-Caterers (PASC).
- Our Covid Promise: If you are unable to travel to Church Farm to take your holiday because of a national or local lockdown, you will get a full refund. This only applies to the address given on the booking at the time of the booking and that address being put in a lockdown, and when the travel restriction coincides with the period of your holiday.
- It is important to note that the refund does NOT cover you (or members of your group) falling ill with Covid, and consequently quarantining or self-isolating. These situations can be covered by taking out travel insurance
- Please see our full Terms and Conditions
Listed below are a number of the measures we are taking at Church Farm to ensure that we are ‘Good to Go’ (a nationally recognised standard award for businesses re-opening following Covid-19):
– Self check in/out
– Housekeeping team adapting to new deeper cleaning regimes and wearing PPE throughout (face masks, gloves and aprons)
– Hand sanitising stations
– Shared facilities: We are following Government guidelines on this at all time
– We ask that before check-out you strip your bed (linen only) and place it in the bag/s provided. We also provide 1 hand towel and bath towel per person.
– Removal of high touch objects in the cottages: for your safety we have removed all high touch objects. This includes books, DVD’s, guest info folder, cushions, blankets. Feel free to bring your own selection of activities/soft furnishings
– Social distancing: please follow the latest Government guidelines regarding the social distancing measures in place. We wish to keep you, our team, ourselves as safe as possible
– Covid refund promise
– Please do not come on your holiday if anyone in your group has symptoms of COVID or you have been informed that you need to self isolate at home. Please follow the latest government guidance to keep you and us safe.
– During your stay if you develop any potential symptoms of COVID please phone 111 and inform us via telephone as soon as possible.