Our Facilities – Indoor Swimming Pool
Covid-19 Update October 2020. Current guidance means that strictly no more than 10 people can be in the swimming pool or poolside at any one time. We politely request that all guests adhere to this rule at all times and refrain from using the pool if it means that the limit of 10 people will be surpassed. Additional cleaning is being undertaken during the day and we are doing our best to ensure that guests can swim as much as possible during their stay.
Given that only a maximum of 10 people can swim in the pool at any one time we ask our guests to please be considerate to others with regard to the length of time spent in the pool so that all guests get an opportunity to enjoy the pool. Please remember the pool is still to be shared!
Dates to Note:
From week commencing Monday November 2nd the swimming pool week day and weekend opening times are as follows.
Monday to Friday
8.00am – 9.30am Open for swimming.
9.30am – 2.00pm Closed for external swimming lessons and covid related cleaning.
2.00pm – 5.00pm Open for swimming.
5.00pm – 5.30pm Closed for covid related cleaning.
5.30pm – 9.00pm Open for swimming.
Saturday and Sunday
8.00am – 11.00am Open for swimming.
11.00am – 12.00 Noon Closed for covid related cleaning.
12.00 Noon – 4.00pm Open for swimming.
4.00pm – 5.00pm Closed for covid related cleaning.
5.00pm – 9.00pm Open for swimming.
Sunday November 22nd the pool will be open/closed as per below
8.00am – 9.30am
10.00am – 5.00pm
5.00pm – 9.00pm.
It is located within the cottages area, next to the games room. The pool is 12x5m in size and the temperature averages 32 degrees centigrade. It is shallow all the way through – 1m at the shallow end and 1.2m at the other end, so ideal for families. Please read our pool rules when visiting.
Indoor Pool (Covid-19 Update October 2020)
- Our indoor heated swimming pool is open to guests as per current government guidance/laws. Max 10 people in pool at any one time.
- Things may look a bit different due to safety changes we have put in place but we hope this will allow you to have peace of mind and an enjoyable swim.
- We are introducing a “Beach Style Turn Up And Swim”
- We encourage you to shower directly before leaving your cottage. Come ready changed with costume under clothing.
- Hand sanitiser will be available within the swimming pool facilities, please use this.
- Due to social distancing the number of people who can use the pool at one time is 10 people or in the case of The Old Granary one household.
- Please be assured that we are following our usual safe practices for the swimming pool maintenance and Swim England guidance Returning to the pool guidance for operators July 2020.
- Please note that during term time, Waterbabies swimming lessons take place for a few hours Mon to Fri (normally 9.30 am to 2.00pm), so the pool is out of use during these times
The Games Room
Covid-19 Update: The Indoor Games Room remains closed following Government Guidelines. However we have set aside some field space on the farm for outdoor games. We ask that guests bring their own games equipment.
The Walnut Room
Bookings for The Walnut Room now being taken. This event space is ideal for communal gatherings whether it is eating or doing activities/workshops together.
- Seating for up to 34 people (benches and trestle tables)
- Use of a kitchenette
- Onsite at Church Farm, close to cottages
- Views across the fields
- Contacts available for local caterers
We have facilities for you to do laundry, available 24/7 with washing machines and tumble dryers. In addition there is access to extra freezer space should you need it.
Shared Walled Garden
Each cottage has its own individual patio space, equipped with garden furniture. Surrounding the cottages is a walled garden, creating a larger space that families and groups of friends can enjoy together.
We have plenty of parking for the cottages, which are easily accessible and close by. We have one space allocated for disabled parking, which is close to Lime Kiln Cottage.
We have a lockable store for you to leave your bike in during your stay. We will let you know more details about this on your arrival.
There is an enclosed area for waste disposal, as well as bins for the recycling of glass, metals, cardboard and plastic bottles. We take pride in our recycling efforts and hope our guests can do the same.
Each cottage has its own set of garden furniture to enjoy al fresco drinks/dining during your stay. We also supply cushions for the garden furniture and a parasol