Land of Light – 7th Nov 2020 to 10th Jan 2021
Unfortunately with everything that has happened this year Longleat’s iconic Festival of Light is not running. However as a very attractive alternative there is the ‘Land of Light’
Here is what you can expect to see:
- Sensational projections that light up the iconic Longleat House,
- Dancing fountains
- Animated light displays across the ornate grounds and gardens, Half Mile Lake and The Longhouse.
- Land of Light features thousands of spectacular light sources, illuminating seven themed areas across the Wiltshire estate.
- Wander through motion-detected splashes of playful colour and sound and step inside the giant four-metre tall geometric portal with its immersive and vibrant pattern of choreographed lights.
- Longleat’ s famous Sun Maze and Love Labyrinth will be embellished with LED lighting, mirror balls and atmospheric haze, with trees and topiary hedges decked out in their own stunning illuminated displays, bringing a wintery shimmer to the historic gardens.
- Venture into the 70-metre long sensory tunnel before heading inside The Longhouse for a 360° infinity experience, featuring fully mirrored walls and hundreds of diffracted laser beams in a floor-to-ceiling optical and aural experience.
- Longleat’ s iconic 20-metre tall Enchanted Christmas Tree returns to the Stable Yard.
During the day, you may also enjoy all of Longleat’s animal and adventure attractions, including the Safari Park, Koala Creek, Jungle Kingdom, Jungle Cruise and the iconic Longleat Hedge Maze. Please note Longleat House will remain closed this winter.
The Land of Light is included in the day ticket. Special Night Lights Tickets, for evening-only access, will also be available. Due to COVID-19 and for the safety of Longleat’s guests and Team Members, the Land of Light will have a much-reduced capacity.
Day ticket Lights only
Adult £30.00 £19.55
Child (3-15 years) £22.50 £14.65
Day tickets will have access until 6pm in November and 5.30pm in December.
Lights only tickets will be available for a 6.30pm, 7.00pm or 7.30pm arrival in November and 6.00pm, 6.30pm and 7.00pm in December
These will be selected when they book as a session for the lights will be required. The first session will be 4.30pm in November and 4.00pm in December and it will be a journey through the lights on foot as we have had in the past. This is estimated to be 1- 1.5hours to complete the walk through of all the lights. The memorable Christmas tree will be on continuously throughout the day and evening rather than specific show times.
Longleat – Aug / Sept / Oct ticket information
Longleat is well worth a visit if coming to the area. It makes for a memorable day for all the family. It has the country’s No.1 Drive-Thru Safari, The Main Square and Longleat’s House and Grounds. We are a 30 minute drive from Longleat
We sell discounted Longleat tickets if booking them through us. This can be done via our online booking system. Prices are as follows:
Adult (16 yrs +) £21.00
Child (3-15 yrs) £15.75
Infants (0-2 yrs) £0.00
How it works
Tickets must be booked before the day you are going. When you purchase the tickets, please specify the day you wish to visit, as this is important information for us in order to buy the tickets. When we have received the payment for the tickets, we can then order them on your behalf.
Following Covid-19 Longleat request the time slot that you wish to drive through the Safari Park. The options are:
Please specify which option when making the booking
A confirmation email/reference number will follow. Sometimes this can take a couple of hours to process. On the email there will be a reference number, which is for you to present at the ticket office up on arrival. We will either forward this email on to you, or print it off and put it with your welcome pack ready for your arrival.
If there are 12 or more of you then you are entitled to a group discount of 30% off the total amount. This can be done through Longleat website, as we are not able to purchase more than 12 tickets
It is best to check the Longleat website for opening and closing times, as these change slightly throughout the year
Longleat also hosts a number of events throughout the year: Balloon festivals, Festival of Light, The Miltary Spectacular and many other seasonal events