Longleat Festival of Light 2019
- Sat 9th Nov 2019 – Sun 5th Jan 2020
- Longleat Festival of Light – SOLD OUT DATES
Saturday 15th December, Sunday 16th December, Saturday 22nd December, Sunday 23rd December
- Tickets for cottage guests can now be purchased through us at a discounted rate
- 2 different pricing bands (Standard and Peak)
- Standard Dates = Fri, Sat, Sun in Nov before the 30th Nov, Weekdays in Dec until 21st Dec
- Peak Dates = 30th Nov, 1st Dec, 7th Dec, 8th Dec, 14th Dec, 15th Dec, 21st – 1st Jan
- Standard Dates: Adults = £24.40, Children = £18.30, Senior = £21.90
- Peak dates: Adults = £26.50, Children = £19.90, Senior = £23.40
- When making a booking with us please specify which day you wish to visit in the ‘booking notes’
Longleat is well worth a visit if coming to the area. It makes for a memorable day for all the family. It has the country’s No.1 Drive-Thru Safari, The Main Square and Longleat’s House and Grounds.
We are a 30 minute drive from Longleat
We sell discounted Longleat tickets if booking them through us. This can be done via our online booking system. Prices are as follows:
Child (3-15 yrs) £18.35
If you wish to upgrade to a 2-day ticket it is an additional £10 per person. Contact the ticket office on the first day to get this booked in and paid for.
How it works
Tickets must be booked before the day you are going. When you purchase the tickets, please specify the day you wish to visit, as this is important information for us in order to buy the tickets. When we have received the payment for the tickets, we can then order them on your behalf.
A confirmation email/reference number will follow. Sometimes this can take a couple of hours to process. On the email there will be a reference number, which is for you to present at the ticket office up on arrival. We will either forward this email on to you, or print it off and put it with your welcome pack ready for your arrival.
If there are 12 or more of you then you are entitled to a group discount of 30% off the total amount. This can be done through Longleat website, as we are not able to purchase more than 12 tickets
It is best to check the Longleat website for opening and closing times, as these change slightly throughout the year
Longleat also hosts a number of events throughout the year: Balloon festivals, Festival of Light, The Miltary Spectacular and many other seasonal events